samedi 31 mars 2018

Cake - I will survive -



Intro : Am   Dm   G   C   F   B   E   E7 
At f Am irst I was afraid
I was p Dm etrified
Kept thinkin'I G  could never live without you by C  my side
But then I s F pent so many nights
Thinkin'ho B w you did me wrong
And I grew str E ong
I learned  E7 how to get along
And so y Am ou're back from outer s Dm pace
I just walk G ed in to find you here with that sad C  look upon your face
I should have ch F anged that stupid lock
I would have m B ade you leave your key
If I'd have  E known for just one second you'd be b E7 ack to bother me
Go  Am on now, go walk out the d Dm oor
Just turn aro G und now
You're not w C elcome anymore
Weren't you the  F one who tried to hurt me with goodby B e
Did I cr E umble
Did you think I'd l E7 ay down and die ?
Oh  Am no not I
I will sur Dm vive
Oh, as l G ong as I know how to love I kn C ow I'll stay alive
I've got a F ll my life to live
I've got a B ll my love to give
And I'll surv E ive
I will sur E7 vive
Hey h Am ey     Dm        G       C       F       B       E       E7 
It t Am ook all the strength I had n Dm ot to fall apart
Kept trying'ha G rd to mend the pieces of my brok C en heart
And I sp F ent oh so many nights
Just feeling s B orry for myself
I used to c E ry
But now I h E7 old my head up high
And  Am you see in me
Somebody n Dm ew
I'm not that chai G ned up little person still in lo C ve with you
And so you f F eel like droppin'in
And just exp B ect me to be free
But I'm sa E vin'all my lovin'for someone E7  who's lovin'me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire